If you’re new to the world of weed, the array of products and accessories available can be overwhelming. But don’t worry – we’re here to help. In this blog post, we’ll recommend nine of the best weed accessories for beginners, so you can get started on your smoking journey with confidence.
1. Rolling Papers: Rolling papers are an essential item for any weed smoker, beginner, or otherwise. They come in a variety of materials, including rice paper, hemp paper, and even corn husks. You can find them in any tobacco shop or online store.
2. Rolling Tray: A rolling tray is a great accessory to have if you’re planning on smoking weed on a regular basis. It provides a flat surface to roll your joints on, and it also catches any bits of herb that might fall out while you’re rolling.
3. Grinder: A grinder is another essential item for any weed smoker. It allows you to quickly and easily grind your herb into smaller pieces, which makes it burns more evenly and efficiently when smoked. Grinders come in a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, and wood.
4. Pipe: Pipes are one of the most popular methods of smoking weed, and for good reason – they’re easy to use and they come in a wide variety of designs and materials.
5. Bong: Bongs are similar to pipes, but they use water to filter the smoke before it enters your lungs. This makes for smoother, cooler smoke that is easier on your lungs.
6. Vaporizer: Vaporizers are becoming increasingly popular as an alternative to traditional methods of smoking weed. Vaporizers heat the herb until it releases its active ingredients (THC), but stop short of combustion – meaning there is no smoke involved. This makes for a much healthier way to consume cannabis without sacrificing flavor or potency.
7. Glass Dab Rigs: Glass dab rigs are very cool, very stylish, and becoming more popular all the time. They’re used to smoke cannabis concentrates (oils, waxes, etc.), which are much more potent than traditional herbs.
8. Ashtray: An ashtray is another essential tool for smokers – especially if you’re going to be smoking indoors. Ashtrays provide a safe place to dispose of your ashes and prevent them from making a mess.
9. Lighter: Last but not least, you’re going to need a lighter if you’re planning on smoking weed. Generally, any lighter will do, however, there are some specialty lighters available that are designed specifically for use with cannabis.
So there you have it – nine of the best weed accessories for beginners. With these items in your arsenal, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a pro smoker in no time. Have fun with your smoking!